Philip is back up to 5 pounds, 9 ounces! He had gone down to 5lb, 1.5oz before we left the hospital but he is making a turn around :). Breast feeding is at times excruciating (not pain wise but my patience is tested) but we are pushing through; Philip takes a long time to eat and has a tendency to suck on his tongue while I nurse. I trust that with patience and my experience, it will get better with time and practice.
The boys love their new brother. We've had a few incidences of nasty attitude or behaviour in the last week or so but overall I think they are doing phenomenally well with all the changes. The hardest part for me so far (aside from nursing) has been not being able to spend as much time with my older boys. I miss them! Soon though I will heal and Philip will eat faster and all will settle into our new normal.
Rob is amazing. I wish I could express how deeply I mean that. What a good man he is.
Also, my mom is here! Hooray! So nice to have so much help and support! Thanks for coming!



No comments:
Post a Comment