![]() |
| My little violinist. |
![]() |
| Airplane Pro |
![]() |
| Our friend Danae |
![]() |
| Aimee and Karlin |
![]() |
| Not just a good flyer! A good road tripper too! |
![]() |
| Love these landscapes. |
![]() |
| Silas and Papa |
![]() |
| Silas and Cousin Luka playing peek-a-boo! |
![]() |
| Sleeping on Mama in the food court of all places. |
![]() |
| Silas, Me and Baby Temina. |
![]() |
| The Klassens and I. |
![]() |
| Silas, Nana and Luka. |
![]() |
| Luka, Auntie Pascience and Silas |
![]() |
| Silas and Helen |
![]() |
| Silas and Basel, whom he loved. |
![]() |
| Wrestling with a somewhat unwilling cousin. |
![]() |
| Playing violin- who knew you could get a toy violin??? |
![]() |
| Silas and Me |
![]() |
| Robin and I. Everyone loved hospital waiting room photos. |
![]() |
| Silas and Auntie Robin. |
![]() |
| Arms crossed. |
![]() |
| Silas and Auntie Ally. |
![]() |
| Making vereniki! The tradition lives on! |
![]() |
| Missing our oldest sister- sad we weren't able to all be together but I still got to see all three! |
![]() |
| Silas and Uncle Jonnie. |
![]() |
| Silas and Auntie Kay! |
![]() |
| Stories with Auntie Janelle and her girls. |
![]() |
| Helen and I. |





























1 comment:
You got some great photos! Glad I got to see you guys.
Post a Comment