I've drawn one picture since my post about fulfillment and it's not the best, but it's the best I have ever done. I thought you might like to see it. Here is the picture I used as my guide:
And here is the drawing:
I'm still not quite happy with it, but I think there is nothing more that will please me. I'm the type to never really believe it's finished. It could always be better. So I've decided to call it finished and not nitpick for the next few weeks.
1 comment:
Hey Miss Kim! I love that you tried and that you shared it!! Your drawing is great! I hope to try and revive my artistic side, but I get really stuck wanting it to look exacly like it is in my head and then I never do it. You've inspired me!! Keep the drawings coming!
Post a Comment