| Ezra picking a flower for his Mama. |
| Checking out the ducks! |
| Getting too close to the water... |
| Me & Ally with Theodore Too |
| Waiting for the bus. |
| On our date for Sorbetto |
| Some quality time with dinosaurs on our road trip! |
| Mommy and Ezra in the back seat. |
| HEY! Funny picture Rob. Just had to put it in. |
| Our fearless driver. |
| If you look REALLY hard, you can see a statue of Anne of Green Gables...Ezra says to me, "That's the girl named Anne, and she is saying hello to us!" |
| This is the picture of Anne that I taught him who she was from. |
| Awe! |
| Teaching Silas to drive. I just imagine him saying, "How am I doing Auntie?" |
| Crapaud? Really? |
| Rocking like Daddy. |
| Carriage ride! Without a horse... |
| I'm Anne- he's Gilbert. |
| Anne's bedroom! |
| Silas was there too! |
| "The Haunted Woods are over there!" |
| Lover's Lane |
| More Lover's Lane |
| Nice motto New Hampshire |
| Cold and rainy, this time no drool! |
| Pretending to watch a movie in front of the space heater and fireplace. |
| Amphibious vehicle! |
| Excited! |
| The BEACH! Nice tent Silas. |
| Look at that red sand! |
| Fun day in the hot, hot sun! |
| Surfing. On the sand. Because he wouldn't go near the water. |
| Okay so a little near the water. |
| Such a sweetheart. |
![]() |
| TRICYCLE! |
![]() |
| Auntie and Silas |
| I'm an expert at front-seat diaper changes. |
| What a guy. |
| Ezra and his favourite. |


No comments:
Post a Comment