Ezra loves boats. He also loves water. He gets very excited when he sees water because that means there might be a boat to go along with it. In our house, we can see the opening to the harbour. He also loves watching kids play soccer on the field down below our building. So, at least once a day, for a varying amount of time, he stands on his stool at the window to "see the boats" or "see the birdies" or "boys play soccer ball- go, go, go! soccer ball!". Once in a while someone is walking their dog on the field and then he watches the "puppy, nice puppy, woof, woof".
I clean this window often, but it is always covered in saliva and/or jam and/or cracker remnants. I should give up, but it looks gross so I still clean it.
Also, he will occasionally bring a friend along to the window to share in the riveting experience.



No comments:
Post a Comment