Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sleeping in and the BEACH!

Ezra has been sleeping in! Three days in a row now, he's woken up between 6:45 and 7AM. It's really quite nice (especially for Rob, who get's up with him) to sleep in, but it's really changing our morning routine! Not being able to lazily get ready over two or more hours is definitely an adjustment. One far worth it.

Today it is 41 degrees. Our apartment feels hotter, I swear. This afternoon Ezra and I pretended that the bathtub was a pool and he played in there for a good hour. It felt nice, even to just sit beside him while he occasionally splashed me.

Yesterday we went to the beach with some friends. It was BEAUTIFUL! Ezra did SO well, playing for nearly four hours in the sweltering sun with no nap. He really liked the water- just not the waves. Those scared him. Here's a few pictures of our beach fun, including Rob's nasty burn. He's a sunscreen snob so it's his own fault, but it is QUITE painful so I feel bad. This picture is to enlist your sympathy.





No comments: