Thursday, February 4, 2010

One Year Old

As many of you will remember, Rob, Ezra and I had a very traumatic experience on Ezra's first day of life. To be honest, on this day last year, I was fairly certain at least one of us wasn't going to be here a few hours later, let alone a whole year later. Yet here we are, celebrating Ezra's very first birthday- all three of us together. As these 365 days have passed, there are many things that have changed in our life- some good, some less good- but we are so thankful for the wonderful little boy we like to call our son. We have been truly blessed with a happy, healthy family and we are thrilled with the life God has blessed us so richly with. There is no where else I'd rather be, and no one else I'd rather be with in it.

Sleeping little newborn.


Sleeping little toddler.

My 1 year old farmer.



No comments: