Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hooray!

I would just like to say, Ezra is back to his regular sleep pattern- hooray! I'm still not sure what the problem was, but whatever it was, it's over! Also, he has been eating lot's of different solids- cereal, peas, carrots, squash, potatoes, red pepper, yams, yellow and green beans, avocado, apples and cantaloupes -off the top of my head- and he LOVES it all. So far. Ezra's most favourite activity is walking- not on his own mind you, but if you hold his hands, he takes off, loving every minute of it. Sometimes he takes a step as big as his leg is long, and sometimes, he forgets to take his head with his feet so he's doing the limbo. It is quite funny.


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

How stinkin' cute is he??? ;o) Haha. I am glad that he is back to a "regular" schedule for you, and it is fantastic that he loves such a variety of foods!