Rob, Ezra, my mom and I went on a road trip this last weekend to go to a family reunion. Here are some photos we took at a mountain summit. Ezra also got his first two teeth while we were away! Poor guy- he was so good and patient. He is never going to want to get into his car seat again! We were in the car for 34 hours over the course of only 4 1/2 days!
Those are some awesome pictures! I would have trouble being in the car the much, I can't even imagine that as a 5 and half month old! It was great to see you guys when I was in town! Hope all is well.
1 comment:
Those are some awesome pictures! I would have trouble being in the car the much, I can't even imagine that as a 5 and half month old! It was great to see you guys when I was in town! Hope all is well.
Post a Comment